п»ї7. A blueprint specification for the thickness of any dishwasher component at PlataLimpia, Inc. is usually 0. 325 В± zero. 025 centimeters (cm). This costs $15 to discarded a part that is outside the technical specs. Determine the Taguchi reduction function in this situation.
7. The Taguchi Reduction Function intended for PlataLimpia, Inc. part is: L(x) sama dengan k (x - T)2
$15 sama dengan k (0. 025)2
t = 24000
пЃњ L(x) = k (x - T)2 = 24000 (x - T)2
8. A team was formed to study the dishwasher portion at PlataLimpia, Inc. described in Trouble 7. When continuing to work to get the root cause of scrap, that they found a way to reduce the recycle cost to $10 per part.
a. Determine the Taguchi damage function with this situation.
m. If the method deviation via target could be held by 0. 015 cm, what is the Taguchi loss?
8. The Taguchi Damage Function can be: L(x) = k (x - T)2
a)$10 sama dengan k (0. 025)2
e = 16000
пЃњ L(x) = k (x - T)2 = 16000 (x - T)2
b)L(x) = 16000 (x - T)2
пЃњ L(0. 015) = 16000 (0. 015)2 sama dengan $3. 62
9. A specification for the length of an automobile part by PartsDimensions, Inc. is your five. 0 В± 0. twelve centimeters (cm). It costs $50 to scrap a component that is outside the specifications. Determine the Taguchi loss function for this condition.
being unfaithful. The Taguchi Loss Function is: L(x) = k (x - T)2
50 dollars = t (0. 10)2
k = 5000
пЃњ L(x) = k (x -- T)2 sama dengan 5000 (x - T)2
12. A staff was formed to examine the auto part in PartsDimensions referred to in Issue 9. Whilst continuing to work to get the root cause of scrap, the team found ways to reduce the discarded cost to $30 per part.
a. Determine the Taguchi loss function with this situation.
w. If the procedure deviation coming from target can be held for 0. 020 cm, precisely what is the Taguchi loss?
10. The Taguchi Damage Function is usually: L(x) = k (x - T)2
a)$30 = k (0. 10)2
e = 3 thousands
пЃњ L(x) = t (x - T)2 sama dengan 3000 (x - T)2
b)L(x) = 3000 (x -- T)2
пЃњ L(0. 020) = 3000 (0. 020)2 = bucks 1 . 20
11. Estrepito Unlimited makes...
The Endosymbiont Hypothesis and the advancement of the Chloroplast and Mitochondria Dr Lynn ..