Coal and oil
St . augustine girls' high school
The Mining of Oil and Natural Gas in Trinidad and Tobago
Sareeta Seeram, Inayah Mohammed, Mariah Ollivierre, Maria Ollivierre and Arielle Mootra| 9/1/2013
Desk of Articles:
2. Location of Oilfields and Gas Fields in Trinidad and TobagoвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. Pg 2 * Factors that Influence the Location of Oil and Gas Mining in Trinidad and TobagoвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. Pg a few * Tendencies in the Coal and oil IndustryвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. Pg 4-6 * Challenges in the Coal and oil IndustryвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦ Pg 7-8 2. The Role of the Eu in the Exploration of Petrol and GasвЂ¦вЂ¦. вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. Pg 9 5. Role with the Caribbean Solitary Market Economic climate on the Exploration of Gas and oil in Trinidad and TobagoвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦... Pg 15 * Olive oil and Gas in the FutureвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. Pg 10 * BibliographyвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦ Pg doze
Location of Oilfields and Gas Fields in Trinidad and Tobago
Map of Trinidad and Tobago Showing the place of Oilfields and Gas Fields:
2. Oil areas can be found upon land inside the southern regions of Trinidad as well as off the east and west coast in the Atlantic Marine and Gulf of mexico of Marginado respectively.
* Most gas areas can be found offshore. The majority can be located in the Atlantic Ocean off the east coast of Trinidad. Various other gas domains can be found of the west seacoast and to the north of Trinidad and to the western world of Tobago.
Factors that Influence the positioning of Oil and Gas Mining in Trinidad and Tobago An incredible number of years ago, organic material accrued on the sea floors. Different sediments soon covered these types of materials. Over time, as a result of the warmth and pressure exerted in then, the organic components turned into crude oil and natural gas. Because of this, various oil fields and gas fields can be obtained from the the southern area of, eastern and western aspects of Trinidad both onshore and offshore and gas fields can be located to western of Tobago and to the north of Trinidad, offshore. Due to the multiple layers of impermeable rocks above the coal and oil, huge reservoirs of oil and gas remain caught up extremely much belowground. These kinds of reservoirs are, at this stage, unavailable to guy. For us to achieve these underground resources, essential oil wells should be drilled. These wells can be thousands of toes deep and cost a lot of U. H dollars. Sadly, not all water wells produce gas and oil. In order to get oil and gas located deep under the ocean floor, far out for sea, development platforms are made. One program can enable approximately 10-20 wells to be drilled. In the event that oil and gas is found, we utilize pipelines to handle it back to land. This provides many job opportunities the two directly and indirectly. Labourers are required to build systems, operate equipment, and put together the transport of oil and gas back to property, transport workers via helicopter to programs etc . These kinds of employment opportunities appeal to many citizens to areas just like San Fernando and Stage Fortin. Many oil and petrochemical companies can be found along the west seacoast of Trinidad in areas such as Stage Lisas, Point Fortin and Pointe a Pierre. In fact , Trinidad's simply oil refinery, managed by the Petroleum Organization of Trinidad and Tobago (PETROTRIN) can be found in Pointe a Pierre. These types of industries as well serve to attract a time force for the area as they to provide a wide selection of employment opportunities. To ensure that us to benefit and gain income from our normal resources, olive oil is sold to countries around the world. Oil is actually a major export of Trinidad and Tobago and provides us with millions of dollars in forex trading each year. Trinidad and Tobago has many jacks located in Port-of Spain, Level Lisas, Point-a-Pierre, Point Fortin, Galeota, Chaguaramus, Crown...
Bibliography: * The Caribbean Environment for CXC Geography simply by Mark Pat
* Finish Geography Program for C. S. E. C- Vohn Rahill
2. Longman Caribbean School Atlas-
Position Effects in Water Top quality and Diversity of Benthic Macroinvertebrates Abstract The ..