History of the Philippines
CONTRIBUTION AND ACHIEVEMENTS
General Emilio Aguinaldo (January 23, 1899 – The spring 1, 1901) To make it easier so that you can master, bear in mind why Gen. Emilio Recompensa was within the 5-peso bill (which is usually not utilized anymore, instead his head-profile is on the 5-peso coin) bearing the Philippine flag at the celebration of the Philippine Independence Working day, it's because having been the first president of the Israel First Republic (a. t. a. Malolos Republic).
Contributions and Achievements of Emilio Recompensa:
* 1st president
2. youngest leader – he became the country's leader at age twenty eight * longest-lived president – he died when he was 94 (wow! ) * one of the lively leaders of KKK
* signed the Pact of Biak na Bato
* known as the President with the Revolutionary Federal government
* this individual fought against the Spanish and American to retain our self-reliance 2Manuel T. Quezon (November 15, 1935 – September 1, 1944)
Notable information about Manuel Luis Quezon is that, he is known as the " Dad of Nationwide Language” (Ama ng Wikang Pambansa) and he perished in Saranac Lake, New york city due to tuberculosis. I've found his life-sized wax statue inside the Quezon Memorial Group of friends, it was well crafted. Contributions and Successes of Manuel L. Quezon:
* first Senate director elected since President of the Philippines * first president elected through a national political election
* initial president within the Commonwealth
5. he created National Authorities of Education
* this individual initiated ladies suffrage in the Philippines through the Commonwealth * he made Tagalog / Philippine as the national vocabulary of the Thailand * he appears within the twenty-peso expenses
* a province, a city, a connect and a university in Manila were named after him * his body is placed within the special monument on Quezon Funeral Circle
a few Jose S. Laurel (October 14, 1943 – September 17, 1945)
Laurel was your third to sit at work during Western occupation of World War II. He was the only Philippine president to acquire been taken outside of overcome. Contributions and Achievements of Jose G. Laurel:
2. he was considered as the genuine president with the Philippines * he arranged KALIBAPI (Kapisanan sa Paglilingkod sa Bagong Pilipinas). * he announced Martial Rules in 1944
* he and his family members developed the establishment of Lyceum in the Philippines
some. Sergio Osmeña (August one particular, 1944 – May 28, 1946)
Sergio Osmeña was your second president of the Earth; he been successful Quezon after his fatality.
Contributions and Achievements of Sergio Osmena:
* he was 65 when he became president– making him the oldest president to carry office * he was the first Visayan to become leader
5. he became a member of US Style. Douglas McArthur in Leyte on October 20, 1944 starting the liberty of the Thailand from the Japan during World War II * during his period, the Filipino National Traditional bank has been rehabilitated and the region joined the International Economic Fund * on his time, the Bells Trade Take action was approved by the US Congress * Sergio Osmena appears on the 40 peso bill
5 Manuel Roxas (May 28, 1946 – The spring 15, 1948)
Roxas was the fifth chief executive of the Israel overall but he was viewed as the third and last chief executive under the Earth and the initially the Third Republic of the Korea. He just sat in the office for 12 months, 10 several weeks and 18 days.
Efforts and Achievements of Manuel A. Roxas:
5. was inaugurated as the brand new and 1st president from the new Republic because the Thailand was finally free after the WW 2 * in the time, the region has started reconstruction from warfare damage plus the Philippines began breathing with out foreign secret * under his term, the Filipino Rehabilitation Take action and Filipino Trade Action laws had been accepted by the congress * he is in the 100 balanza bill
6th, Elpidio Quirino (April seventeen, 1948 – December 40, 1953)
He was the vp at Roxas time. He became leader when the other died in...
Health and Protection at work Action 1974 S2 – An employer has a ..
When globalization has grown economic exchanges in goods and services and maximized investment production ..